Ridge Park Place, Suite 3000
1130 22nd Street South
Birmingham, AL 35205
(205) 259-1035 (direct)
(205) 251-5479 (fax)
Kerry Hunton, Legal Assistant
Celeste P. Larson
- Insurance Litigation and Coverage; Long-term Care and Nursing Home Litigation; Medical Malpractice and Professional Liability
- Auburn University, B.A. in Corporate Journalism (1994)
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, J.D. (1998)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- All U.S. District Courts in Alabama
Professional Affiliations / Achievements:
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
Celeste Larson has tried over two dozen cases in courts throughout Alabama. Mrs. Larson focuses her practice on the representation of physicians, nurses, hospitals, and HMOs as well as nursing homes and long-term care facilities. Mrs. Larson also maintains an active civil litigation practice, including commercial litigation, transportation litigation, personal injury defense and product liability defense.
Mrs. Larson is a member of the DRI’s Medical Liability Steering Committee and is a Past Chair of their Young Lawyers SLDO Subcommittee. She also is a featured speaker at Continuing Legal Education and health professionals’ seminars.
Outside of Law, Mrs. Larson leads an active lifestyle, competing in Ironman triathlons worldwide.