About Matthew W. Robinett
Matt Robinett focuses his practice on toxic and mass tort litigation, including asbestos litigation. Mr. Robinett’s practice also includes transportation liability, medical malpractice defense and product liability defense. Mr. Robinett also maintains an active creditor’s right practice.
Mr. Robinett attended Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law, where he graduated on the Dean’s List and received the Scholar of Merit Award for Municipal Courts Practice and Procedure.
- Complex Litigation; Creditor’s Rights and Bankruptcy; Product Liability and Toxic Tort Litigation
- Hampden Sydney College, B.A. in English (1995)
- Sigma Tau Delta English honor fraternity
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, J.D. (1998)
- Dean’s List
- Scholar of Merit Award for Municipal Courts Practice and Procedure
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- All U.S. District Courts in Alabama
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute