Ridge Park Place, Suite 3000
1130 22nd Street South
Birmingham, AL 35205
(205) 259-1032 (direct)
(205) 251-5479 (fax)
Kerry Hunton, Legal Assistant
Thomas A. Kendrick
- Appellate Advocacy; Business and Commercial Litigation; Long-term Care and Nursing Home Litigation; Medical Malpractice and Product Liability
- Auburn University, B.A. (1982).
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, J.D. (1985).
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- All U.S. District Courts in Alabama
- Alabama State Bar
Professional Affiliations / Achievements:
- The Harmonie Group, President 2019-2020
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Defense Research Institute
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Professional Liability Underwriters Society
- American and Birmingham Bar Associations
Tom Kendrick focuses his practice on representing physicians, nurses and hospitals, nursing homes, HMOs, home health providers, daycare centers, medical laboratories, and drug and medical device manufacturers. Mr. Kendrick also has experience handling complex product liability and commercial litigation. He has a passion for trial practice, having tried more than 100 cases throughout the state of Alabama.
Mr. Kendrick maintains the highest peer review given by Martindale Hubbell, with an AV rating. He has been recognized by Alabama Super Lawyers® in Medical Malpractice Defense, 2008-present. He has been named in Birmingham Magazine’s “Top Attorneys” 2011-present, in B-Metro Magazine’s “Top Lawyers” 2011-present, and BHM BIZ‘s “Top Lawyers” in 2016. Mr. Kendrick was also selected by Best Lawyers® in their The Best Lawyers in America 2014-present in the practice area of Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants. He was also selected by Best Lawyers® as a 2019 “Lawyer of the Year” for the Birmingham area in Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants.